Undergraduate and post-degree support programs
Students can participate in any number of informational workshops throughout the year to better prepare for admission to medical school.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- The medical school admission process
- Getting into medical school
- Understanding the American Medical College Application Service
- The medical school interview
- Not accepted: the medical school reapplicant
Comprehensive advising for prospective medical students is available throughout the year. Please contact Deborah Holland, pre-med advisor for the Wayne State University School of Medicine, at email@example.com or 313-577-3153 to schedule an appointment.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion encourages underrepresented students to explore additional resources available to them at the following sites: